Finding a best-fitting shoe from many choices is a daunting task. However, you must ensure to walk with happy feet even with best cheap running shoes and this means you need a shoe that fits perfectly from heel to toe. Here is a better idea how to feel on your feet.
Your heel should feature snug fit and not tight, even if it is a light weight running shoes. The heel movement should be absolutely comfortable. Any sort of irritation is sure to amplify on hitting the road, so beginners choosing running shoes ensure complete comfort.
The upper of the shoe should feel secure and snug around your instep. This means there must be enough space inside and no pressure under the lace.
Moving side-to-side without crossing over the insole edge means you should have upper material such that you can pinch a quarter inch along the widest part. This gap is essential or else in a narrow shoe your little toe will experience a sting.
Feet lengthen and swell over a run, so ensure there is space between longest and end toe. Your toes should have free space to wiggle up and down to ensure best stability running shoes.
Improperly aligned flex point may result in arch pain and lack of flexibility causes calf strain. So, check the flex point even if it some light weight running shoes. This is because this relates to inside space and not the weight of the shoes.
Know your running mechanics, it helps. Yet, you require pinpoint shoes matching the movements and foot contours. Feel the shoes, wear it and ensure it complements your running activity and supports your stride as well.
Avoid common beginner’s mistakes while buying shoe
- Buying for looks. A shoe looking cool, ends hurting. So while buying, feel the fit and not the fashion.
- Not asking deals. Even if it is the best stability running shoes, missing out on asking for deals is a loss. Most specialty stores offer discounts, so check for it.
- Buying smaller shoes. Buying tight-fitting shoes result in black toenails and blisters. Ensure roomy fit in the forefront for half an inch. Especially, women avoid being more self-conscious about your feet size.
- Wrong time shopping. Your feet swells in the morning and up to 4 pm. Thus, always buy shoes in the evening to ensure the right fit. Shop at the right hours of a day.
- Assuming size. Sizes vary with each brand, so a size in one brand will not be the same with the other. Instead, get your feet measured each time you buy and try the shoes for fit without fail.